Skip to main content.

Back to Web Site

City of Palmer, Alaska

City of Palmer Forms and Applications

Most documents on this site require Adobe Acrobat to view them. Click here for a free Adobe Acrobat Reader download.


Airport Tie Down Application

City Clerk's Office:

Election Information and Related Forms

Board/Commission Application

Requests for Public Records

City Manager's Office:

Council Community Grant Application

Public Assembly Permit Application

Department of Community Development:

Bed & Breakfast Information

Building Code Enforcement Information

Building Inspections List

Building Permit Application

Code Violation Involving Property Complaint Form

Community Center (Depot) Application Packet

Conditional Use Permit Application

Home Occupation Registration Form

Large Retail Establishment Application

Pavilion (Downtown) Reservation Request

Pavilion "E" Reservation Request

Political Sign Permit Application

Residential Fence Permit

Sign Permit Application

Sign/Banner Permit Application

Soccer Field Use Agreement

Temporary Building/Structure

Variance Application

Zoning Map Amendment Application

Department of Finance:

Sales Tax and Business License Forms and Applications

Utility Forms

Department of Public Works:

1985 Development Standards

Driveway Permit

Road Closure Permit

Utility Locate Request

Utility Permit Application

Water/Sewer Inspection Request 

Meter Size Request

Palmer Fire & Rescue:

City of Palmer Burn Permits

     Recreational Burn Permit

     Class A/B/C Burn Permit

Fireworks Display Application

Volunteer Application

Explorer Post Application

Palmer Police Department:

Dog/Cat Registration Application

Extra Patrol Watch Request Form

Noise Permit Application

231 W. Evergreen Avenue Palmer, AK 99645 907-745-3271 Fax: 907-745-0930