Skip to main content.

Back to Web Site

City of Palmer, Alaska

Home Occupation Registration Form

If you will be operating your business out of your home, you will need to fill out a Home Occupation Registration form and send it in with your Palmer Business License Application form. For further information regarding the form, please call the Department of Community Development at 745-3709.

Attached Document or FileHome Occupation Registration Form  

231 W. Evergreen Avenue Palmer, AK 99645 907-745-3271 Fax: 907-745-0930